RSS

FAQ

We know you have questions! If you don't see your question below, feel free to email us!

This seems great, but how do you know who to match me up with?
This is one of the things we will discuss at your coaching session. Generally, you will be matched up with professionals that you can network with (NOT sell to!) who share the same type of clients that you have (but are not your competition), professionals who share similar interests as you, and professionals who are in related and complimentary fields as the one you are in.

What will happen at the networking coaching session?
We will go over your application, discuss your networking goals and whom you network with the best. We will also hit all the main points of business networking and give you some tips to help make your networking experiences more productive. All of this should take about an hour.

OK, so how many people will I meet each month?
We recommend that you meet with approximately 1-2 potential networking partners per week. That means about 4-8 people per month.

But I can meet 10 times that amount at a networking event! Why should I let BUSINESS CONNECTIONS IRL introduce me?
While its true that you can meet dozens of people at a networking event, we all know that most people go to a networking event, pass out their business cards and are never to be heard from again! We aim for quality, not quantity!

Can't I just contact my LinkedIn connections myself?
You could - but will you? BUSINESS CONNECTIONS IRL helps you be more structured with your networking, puts meetings on your calendar, and gives you the support you need to begin the business relationship building process.

How do you make contact with my LinkedIn connections?
There are a few ways we can do it. The most common is for us to contact them through your LinkedIn account. The details of this will be discussed at your coaching session.

Ok - You've convinced me, but how much does it cost?
$25 for your initial networking coaching session (which includes your first month of connections)
$20/month thereafter to keep the connections and networking meetings rolling in!

That's not bad! Where do I sign up?
Here!